Posted in custom rom galaxy mini | Sunday, July 4, 2010|By Sri Utami
Hello every body .. now i want share tutorial custom rom for galaxy mini, it is my first custom rom in share about tutorial for android. And this time i share Chocobread mini v2.2 for galaxy that have actually been released long enough, yesterday I've managed to test by myself. made by the team chocodev one of them is my friend named Nizar and one college with me. Hopefully when when he wants to share his knowledge on how to create your own custom rom. you can just see how it looks below
Chocobread is a custom rom for galaxy mini from the stock rom 2.3.x (Gingerbread), with many changes of customization, additional features and performance. Everyone can use, modify, and create your own rom using the kernel and the base of this rom
Advantages of chocobread custom rom:
- There is abl Indonesian language in the search for a lot of people (in my country) haha: p
- include a2sdGUI
- Smooth and efficient batrenya
- Based gingerbread 2.3.6
- -New kernel 188.8.131.52 (21 Governor + 7 i/o scheduler, SFB, cgroups, support EXT,SWAP,FAT filesystem, Fix battery drain, Default SmartassV2 & SIO, TUN & CIFS compiled, Overclock up to 844mhz, UV (on progress)).
- Toucwiz30Launcher with 5 dock, 5x3 app drawer, list mode, and enable landscape mode.
- Scrolling cache and volume step.
- 14 Statusbar toogle and battery bar.
- Chocobread Parts.
- Elegance Style Theme.
- Old market.
- Gapps updated (without maps and market).
- Fix RTL and Multyread Fonts.
- 9 Lockscreen (Settings->Display->Unlock screen).
- 100% deodexed files.
- Reboot, Recovery and Screenshot shortcut on Power Menu.
- Adhoc wifi.
- Data Monitor (Settings -> Wireless and networks -> Data monitor).
- App2sd darktremor.
- New apps : Droidvpn, Cifs Manager, RealCalc, File Manager, No-frills CPU, Superuser, Walkman, 2SDGUI, and Terminal.
how to install chocobread custom rom:
-must have installed clockworkmod recovery, see tutorial install clockworkmod recovery
-install a custom rom file through recovery mode, do not forget to wipe and cache the data well after finished install chocobread then wipe data and cache again
-if already completed select reboot system now
-if there are problems please wipe the data n the new cache cr reinstall it.
-to activate the partition a2sdGUI please dlu micro sd mini galaxy, I recommend using ext2, create swap with size 50mb linux just do not need much
ok that for tutorial change custom rom galaxy mini to chocobread.. see you in next tutorial for android.